Friday 30 October 2015

Cross country post

Yesterday we went to Papakura to find out about the cross country that Rose hill College  holds for Special Olympics . When we got there  we had to register .  We sat with Bridie's class we had morning tea to wait for the races to start . We had a walk through the bush I liked it and the walk was long . The runners would have been  tired halfway  through the bush. We took lots photos of the races . We had to leave early because it was raining. It will be good if the whole class came next year.



2 comments:

  1. A great day it was too Jordan. The class will enjoy training for it next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan,
    What an awesome day you had - and I agree that it would be good for the whole class to do this next year. I love the bush too - it makes me feel peaceful in my head. Sometimes we do bush walks in the weekend. Keep sending me your blogs as I really love to read them. And thankyou for letting me be part of your school work. Love, Mrs Bush

    ReplyDelete